We want to congratulate you on being selected for the Camelback High School Scholar Award for the 2019-20 academic year!
The Camelback High School Network, in partnership with the Be A Leader Foundation, will provide you with the resources and opportunities necessary to make your college experience a success! The Camelback High School Network and the Be A Leader Foundation agree to provide you:
- Financial support for your first year in college (amount determined based on financial need)
- Membership to the Camelback High School Alumni Association
- Membership to the Be A Leader Student Association at ASU
- Guidance and mentorship from the Be A Leader Foundation’s College Program Coordinator
- Opportunities to volunteer with the Be A Leader Foundation
- Workshops to develop your knowledge and ability to successfully pursue your career interests
In turn, as a Camelback High School Scholar, you agree to the following commitments
1. Active participation in the Camelback High School Alumni Association;
2. Active participation in the Be A Leader Student Association
a. Submit an enrollment form for the Be A Leader Foundation’s College Program by Sunday, May 27 at midnight at bit.ly/BALFCollege
b. Attend the Be A Leader Foundation’s College Success Summer Retreat on Saturday, June 2nd from 9:30-1:30 PM (ASU Tempe - Student Services Building Amphitheater).
c. Attend a minimum of 4 Be A Leader Foundation's College Program Workshops during the 2018-2019 academic year (date and location to be determined)
3. Volunteer a minimum of 30 hours with the Be A Leader Foundation during the 2018-19 academic year;
4. Respond to a short survey during the Spring 2019 semester to update us on your progress in college.
Please enter your full name in the text field below as acknowledgement and agreement to the commitments indicated above.